Property Management Accounting Done Right
MontPac has been providing professional accounting services for over 10 years to property managers both big and small
Our team of property management accounting experts will set up or clean up your books and provide all the ongoing accounting services from transaction processing to timely accurate reports and audit assistance. Our fun, your calm.
Never worry about your books again
The MontPac Advantage
The property management accounting has its own unique quirks and we know them;
- 11 years of industry experience
- Best practices developed and perfected through the years
- Experts in AppFolio and Yardi
- Strong on reporting and communication with owners, tenants, vendors and tax authorities to free up your valuable time
MontPac is high quality but low-cost provider of accounting service and you can grow with us:
- Over 100 accountants with four-year degrees in our Philippine based office – most are CPAs
- Our comprehensive training programs ensure the staff is ready to handle all tasks and projects sent our way
- We are scalable – grow as fast as you like and just add hours, not whole staff
- Optional cost per unit pricing – for easier budgeting
- Have quality accounting done at a low cost and let the savings flow to your bottom line
You need accurate and timely financial information to run your business – we provide it:
- We do all the daily accounting transaction processing and monthly close through to financial statement preparation and analysis
- TIM/CAM charges and reconciliations
- Timely reports on monthly metrics and KPIs make investors and property owners happy
- Year end is no longer a chore – we are on it!
Here’s Why Property Managers Choose MontPac
Full service accounting from experts in property management financials
Your Accounting Team is Available Now
Ready Today, Prepared for Tomorrow
Our people are our strength. They are professionals with high regards for continuous learning and giving high quality service. The Filipino hospitality that is renowned all over the world also shines through the MontPac Team.
Our customer-driven team of accountants goes beyond the books. We are always available to meet your current accounting needs to help you grow your business and secure your future.
President and CEO
Monty has over 27 years of experience in financial management and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. Prior to becoming CEO of MontPac, Monty was CEO of Startup Financial Management Inc, CFO of TechFarm Ventures and CEO of Montgomery Financial Services Corp. Monty was also the acting CFO of Metacloud and he helped guide the company through its successful acquisition by Cisco. Monty has a passion for accounting and for providing services that help business owners become better informed enabling better business decisions.
Senior VP for Client Services and CFO
Vicky joined MontPac as a Team Leader in 2008 and has since worked her way up until she became the Chief Financial Officer of the company. As the CFO, Vicky is in charge of the overall strategic financial management of MontPac. She lends CFO capabilities when she wears her SVP role for select group of clients with the objective of improving profitability and overall financial health of each. Vicky’s previous stints with global companies such as Ernst & Young Bermuda, PriceWaterhouse Coopers and QBE Insurance (Phils) Inc., has provided her with keen insights and experience in international financial management systems.
VP for Client Services
Mauee graduated Magna Cum Laude in BA Accountancy and is a Certified Public Accountant. Prior to joining MontPac, Mauee worked with the Philippine affiliate of Ernst & Young. In 2012, she moved to MontPac as a Senior Associate and has moved up the corporate ladder until she became the VP for client services. Currently, she is responsible with overseeing MontPac’s accounting operations and managing all clients from different industries.
AVP for Information Technology
Joseph’s passion and extensive knowledge in IT have made him stand out even just in the earlier years of his career. Joseph started off as a Systems Administrator for an international business company and was promoted to Management Information Systems Manager after only a year. Now, Joseph greatly contributes to MontPac by introducing and developing the internal systems of the company.
Address: 4120 Douglas Blvd., #306-196 Granite Bay, CA 95746
Trunkline: (415) 608 4066
Fax Number: +808.356.0953
Address: Units 18 A to G, PhilExcel Business Park, M.Roxas Highway, Clark Freeport Zone Philippines 2023